Ingredients½ lb shrimp, fresh
2 oz butter or margarine
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp sherry or rice wine
½ can cream
2 egg yolks
Shredded pakchoy (bok choy) for garnish
- Shell and clean shrimp thoroughly, removing the black "vein" that runs along the back just under the surface.
- Melt butter, add shrimp and heat through, stirring well.
- Add salt, pepper, and sherry and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the egg yolks and cream. Stir well for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with rice and shredded pakchoy.